Bob,

I know you will hate this comment, but it is so painless to just download fire fox, install it, and webvisum and solve the CAPTCHA. The last time I ran into a CAPTCHA, I didn't have Fire Fox on that machine. It took all of 10 minutes or so to download everything and bam, I was done.

You don't need to figure out much, and you don't need to become some kind of fire Fox evangelist, just get through the CAPTCHA and go back to IE if you want.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi