From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: 10 September 2013 13:02
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] setting up/configuring speakers

Susan, I no longer have jaws 12 installed but I think the same steps will
work. Bring jaws into focus. Then use alt u. arrow down to sound cards. you
then you can select what sound card or head phones that you want jaws to
use.
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R