Is there a way to make one of the new voices temporary? My grandson is
having a big problem with French. He really can not see the book. The school
did get him an iPod to try and help. Just thinking If I could set jaws to
French he might be able to type in phrases. Similarly I always want to learn
a new language. There are too many people walking around speaking another
language. Would like to know if they are talking about me?
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****