Best way is to use network cables to hook both computers to your router. Wireless networking may be a lot slower, depending on the setup, so using cable is the best way.

On 10/5/2013 09:44, Rich Hamel wrote:
Thank you Chris,
   I may have to go through the professional route.
What or how does one hook up 2 machines to the same network?

Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hill" <hil...@earthlink.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Please help with XP to 7 upgrading considerations

You have to buy a program if you wish to move programs.  For
documents, downloads and the like, windows 7 comes with a transfer
tool that will do the job, you simply gook up both machines to the
same network and run the windows easy transfer program.  Your outlook
express files can be read with windows live mail, which may or may not
be included in 7, but you can download it.  If all this is too much,
get a tech to help, paying for their time may be easier than beating
your head against the wall.