Use the jaws cursor and the fake mouse buttons, find the list hit the right button on it, choose select all and go from there.

On 10/9/2013 21:13, Kevin Lee wrote:
after scan is complete and jaws announces view results press spacebar.    I
press space and malware bites like locksup.  I press tab+alt to go back to
desktop and alt+tab again to return to malware bites press tab and jaws
announces remove selected items.  I didn’t select anything.  how do I view the
results and check ehat I want to remove?
email is golden !
Kevinlee