Hello list Members,

I am currently enrolled in an 8 week training class specifically focused on
Customer Center/Customer Care and Call Center training.

For a couple of days next week, we will be using Skype to conduct Call
Center simulations, using Skype 6.0.

Is there a JAWS keyboard command which will take me to the Window in Skype
that shows how many other people are logged into the system, as well as a
keyboard command that places the cursor on the particular name of a person
that I will be calling?

In addition, once I identify the person on the list that I will be calling,
is there a keyboard command that will take me to the window where I can
receive a call?

I would like some information about JAWS key commands for Skype before
Monday, Nov 11. Please  feel free to contact me off-list:
(jus...@comcast.net).

I appreciate any assistance, re: these issues.

Best,

Justin McDevitt