Recently I contacted FS because I could not find the alternative say all
function in v15. FS told me it had been removed. Initially, I was
disappointed but I have subsequently changed my negative viewpoint. I have
sinced discovered the high quality and responsiveness of the vocalizer
expressed voices works splendidly for my say all purposes. In fact, in
addition I also made Alice the PC voice and Tom my Jaws cursor voice. Sounds
cool to me to switch back and forth from Alice PC cursor to Tom Jaws cursor.
So, in short FS got this one right!