From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of dooie13
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 1:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Saving E-mails

Hello Jorge,

Thank you for enlightening me, concerning this "PST" term, which is Personal
Store Table.  I have gone through multiple Blind CPU training
courses/sessions, and that specific term was never used or spoken when
dealing with Outlook Contacts.  Now that I know and understand what is, and
was being discussed, is Greatly Appreciated.

Respectfully,

Dooie
100% Blind USN Vet

PS: My sincere apology to Mr.  Whitehead for accidently misspelling his name
in my initial inquiry.