From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Hamel
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 11:28 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Contacts from WLM to Outlook and e mail questions?

Hi all,
I have15.0 and Win 7.
I have both WLM and Outlook 2010.
There are more contacts in my WLM account than the Outlook.
First, Howdo I copy or export the contacts from WLM in to Outlook 2010?
If I should break up the e mail request with different subject lines, please
inform me.
My mind started flying with questions as I was writing.

Second, I have Outlook as default e mail, but whenever I open WLM, I receive
all messages from the past, even ones that have been deleted in Outlook.
Is there a way to avoid this so I don’t have to keep deleting both e mail
clients?
Third, any recommendations on the use of Outlook 2010, , since I am so used to
Outlook Express?
Fourth, there seems to be 2 folders in the Outlook for In-box. The first has
the past 2 days and collapsed by date, i.e. “today” and “Yesterday”. Is there a
way to have only 1 “In-box” to manage?
Fifth, In Outlook 2010, can messages be grouped by conversation and
collapsed/expanded?

Many thanks for the help!

Rich