Thank you!!!

Annette

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Scott Duck
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 10:51 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Inserting/Adding a Worksheet in Excel 2010

Hi Annette,
I'm not sure about using the JAWS commands to do it but you can use the
Excel 2003 shortcuts to do it in Excel2010 as well.  To add a sheet, press
alt I, followed by W.  This will add a sheet before the sheet that you are
currently on.  To rename a worksheet, press alt O, followed by H, followed
by R.  You will land in an edit field which contains the name of the sheet
and you can change it and then press enter.  I am using Excel 2010 and
that's how I do it.  I have never used the JAWS specific commands for this
so I have no comment concerning that.
HTH,
Scott Duck