From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 1:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Excel 2010 Hide & unhide columns

I will definitely give this a try.  I learned that Control+0 will hide
the columns, and Control+Shift+0 is supposed to unhide the columns.
The unhide command does not work in Vista and Windows7 because the
Control+Shift+0 command is assigned to something else.  Microsoft does
have a technical Bulletin about this including a change that you can
make in the control panel to resolve the problem.  My work computer
does not allow me to make the change, so I cannot verify if this is
truly a fix.

Annette