First of all, thanks to the person who put the Jaws programs list together. It
is very helpful.
I have found a program that I feel should be added to the list: the Instantbird
messaging client. It brings all your IM contacts on different networks all
together into one place.
Trust me on this, I've tried many many messaging clients and Instantbird is by
far the easiest to use and most accessible and the lightest for all the
features it gives. I can even edit the about:config advanced settings easily
with no problems, using Jaws version 9..

God bless,
Andrew Bontrager