Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 4:38 AM
To: Jaws List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Invitations in Outlook 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am using Outlook 2010.  I have found that, when someone sends me a
calendar invitation to a meeting, it does not display correctly.  It does
not give me the option to accept or decline and add it to the calendar,
etcetera.  I just have a lot of what looks like html code in the E-mail
body.  The same invitation works fine on my iPhone so the problem is not
anything to do with the E-mail itself.  Does anyone have any thoughts as to
how to fix this?

Thanks,

Scott Duck