If it is a spreadsheet, you'd have a lot better luck if you could just get the source. Trying to convert an image back to a spreadsheet and get meaning out of it is going to require a lot of user input.

---
Blogging at tech-mysteries.blogspot.com

On 2/1/2014 16:54, Derek Czuy wrote:
Hello list members:

I need to convert a quite large PDF image to .slsx format so I can place the
information into Excel 2007. Can you recommend a JAWS friendly free online
conversion service? I tried using Zamzar without much success. It kept
asking me to choose a file to convert which I did. The path name was
visible, but the PDF file wouldn't convert.

Thanks.

Derek