It doesn't really matter. I like the broadcomm chip, myself. Many of the generic ones come with that chip in them.

---
Blogging at tech-mysteries.blogspot.com

On 2/15/2014 17:57, leonard morris wrote:
I am looking for a bluetooth usb adapter for my Gateway laptop windows 7 64
bit computer. I thought any farely new laptops had them built in already.
But Gateway told me this specific model (NV55s) does not have that option. I
purchased this PC from a friend and didn't know that at the time. I looked
on Amazon and I see so many choices I don't know which one I should
consider. Any suggestions?