Google. If these are like other windows updates, fixing the problem can be fun.

---
Blogging at tech-mysteries.blogspot.com

On 2/22/2014 08:43, David Ingram wrote:
Hi list members, I'm having a problem when after installing white list updates,
I find that there were some updates that failed to install.  Is there something
that I can do to try to reinstall these white list updates that failed to
install!  as you know there are different things that say succeeded failed and
so on but how can we fix these types of problems?  Thank you for any
information that you might have concerning this problem.