Sounds like ads are following you . Not really a security problem, although some adware programs will happily remove all the cookies so you can get different generic ads instead.

---
Blogging at tech-mysteries.blogspot.com

On 2/22/2014 06:48, Richard Hamel wrote:
Hi all,

I have 15.0 and Win 7.

I get nervous when I am negotiating through some web sites and I hear,
"Google" and a search term I've used in the past.

Is this a security issue?

Can these search terms be erased?

Example, I am on the "woot" web site, I click on a link I'm interested in,
and as I am reading the information, there seems to be a paragraph about the
Joe's A Bank item I was reading a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks for any help.

Rich