Thanks so much.
I'll use this and save the info in my "tips" folder.

Rich

-----Original Message----- From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 10:55 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Firefox and I E Favorites.

Rich, if you are running Firefox 22 or higher, simply launch it, click on
the site below, and install Plain Old Favorites 1.3. This will create an
item labeled Favorites on the Firefox menu bar that will sync with your
IEFavorites.

http://www.iosart.com/firefox/plainoldfavorites/

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Hamel" <rcha...@bellsouth.net>