From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Trish
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 12:06 PM
To: Jaws Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Printing Address Labels

I cannot figure out how to do this in window's 7 as I did in xp.

I have Office 2003 and tons of Avery 81x60 labels, but the tools/options for
labels now with win 7, seems to be much different than that of xp, so I'm
stuck as to print address labels, can someone help?

Thanks,

Trish

The measure of a life, after all, is not its duration, but its donation.
~Corrie Ten Boom