From: "DANIEL MALONE" <dmal...@cvicentralflorida.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:20 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Reupping my question aboutJAWS and Excel 2013

Mike,
In excel, Go to cell A1 with control home.
Then, go into verbosity mode with insert V.
Press the letter t to get to title reading area.
Press down arrow until you get to:
Define name column and row title, and press space bar to toggle settings to:
over ride for all files.
Then down arrow twice to title reading detection, and press space bar to
toggle setting to read column, or row, or both.
When done, tab to OK button to save settings.
HTH, Dan

DANIEL MALONE
TECHNOLOGY INSTRUCTOR
CENTER FOR THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED