Hi Anna,

1. Go to tools, account settings and activate it.
If you have only one account then you will have no problem. If you have more than one account set up in your thunderbird then look for the appropriate one and expand it by pressing the right arrow if it is not already expanded.
2. Press down arrow until you hear: composition and addressing.
3. Tab four times or whatever until you land on a check box that reads: always quote the original message when replying. I assume it is already checked as you said you have the messages above your own reply. 4. Press tab one more time and you will land on a combo box. Up or down arro til you hear: then start my reply above the quote. Tab to Ok and press space bar.
I hope my instructions are clear and sorry for my not so good English.

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!"
"Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you might meet them again on
your way down!!!"
Skype: hamidgeni
Twitter: hamidgeni