Hello group,
I was having an awful time with messages from certain senders ending up in
my Junk folder.  I asked for help here but no one seemed to know the answer.

I did receive a hint from another technology list and I thought it might be
good to share it here.

Outlook 2010 has a very capable Junk folder options list.  Unlike earlier
versions of this e-mail client, the Junk submenu provides ways to avoid
having certain messages, diverted by the Spam filter,  from ending up in the
Junk folder  in error.

The Junk menu contains several options for adding people or domains to a
Safe Senders list.  That can be done manually if you have the correct e-mail
or web address or it can be done automatically.

1.        While in the Junk folder, press the Applications key or Shift F10.
Locate the Junk submenu and press the right arrow to access it.

2.       Press the down arrow and review the options which include never
blocking sender, never blocking a domain and so on.

3.       The original message will still remain in the folder unless it is
deleted.  Those options apply to any subsequent messages sent by a
particular sender or domain.

4.       Press Enter on the option that applies best to that particular
message.  The software will respond either with a message indicating that
the sender or domain has been added to your Safe Senders list or requesting
that the e-mail identity or domain be added manually.

5.       In either case, an  "Okay"  button is provided.  Press Enter to
confirm the action.

6.       If there are several messages from an e-mail list such as
Jaws-Users and you want to move them to the appropriate folder, eliminate
all of the other messages, then highlight all of those from that e-mail
list.

7.       Press the Applications key or Shift F10 and choose the Move option.
A list of folders will be offered and you can move all of those messages
into that folder at the same time.

Now that I know how to do this, it seems so simple.  But the key is knowing
that such an option exists.
I hope that this information helps someone else with a similar problem.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE

WITH GUIDE DOGS JAKE AND ZACHARY

PERSONAL E-MAIL:  john_just...@verizon.net