When I am going through the List View of my In Box, using Outlook 2010,
Win.7 and JAWS 12, after I enter on a message to read, it usually says
Document something or other. It will announce randomly Document 1 through
Document 12 so far.  After that I hear if I have any problems reading, then
I should use the web browser. What I would like to get rid of is the
Document announcement because after this is read, then I must manually go
through the fields again to get to the message, in order to start it to
read.  All of these extra steps wastes so much time each day, considering
the volume of e-mail messages I read.

   What can I do to eliminate all of this and just start the message reading
at the top normally, without additional confusion?

Thank you for any help.