From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Joseph FreeTech
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] getting rid of bing

To change your home page/search provider...

Before making the changes suggested in email message below, try this:

1. first try launching Internet Explorer.
2. Open Tools > Internet Options >
3. You will land on an edit field within the General tab. Delete all paths
in this edit field.
4. Type the following in the edit field: www.Google.com 5. Press Shift+Tab
to Ok and press enter.
6. Completely close Internet Explorer then launch it again and confirm that
www.Google.com is now your search engine.

Joseph the free tech guy!