Try www.startpage.com . I like it better than duck duck go or google
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>
To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 10:46 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] duckduckgo search

I have been using the duckduckgo search for a long time. Recently before
every result that is returned it states that your browser indicates that you
visited this link.
I am not sure why it started or how I can get rid of it.
Thanks
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R

---
is active.