From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Hamel
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2014 10:32 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Short cuts not working

Hi all,
   I have 15.0 and Win 7.
This is strange to me.
When I am not, on the desk top,and hit a short cut combination, the short cut
does not work.
However, when I am on the desk top and hitthe the short cut keys, it takes me
to the proper  place.
i.e. alt control W for “my docs”.

I’ve gone in to the desk top item and hit the properties key and the key
combination is listed.
Hmmmmm.

Thanks for any help.

Rich