> hello David,

A while ago there was a problem when Google Chrome was uninstalled. Some
registry entries were corrupted and this error message occurred in Outlook.
Here is the link to the article

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310049

it appears that sometimes just using the reset function in Internet Explorer
resolves the problem. You go into the tools menu in Internet explorer into
Internet options, advance tab and do the reset button.

I am not at a system right now where I have the information about corrupt
registry entries. However, I am quite sure the article covers the method for
correcting the registry. It has to do with corrupt HTM and HTML entries.

If you don't get it resolved I will find information on it that I have on
another system and send it to you.

Take care
Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net