From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Denny Huff
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2014 8:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws and dragon speak

J-Say will allow Dragon to work with Jaws.  Just make sure you have the correct
version of each in order for them to work together.

If you like good Gospel music be sure to join Chip and Denny on
ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE JOURNEY every Sunday morning at 8:00 EST on ACB Radio
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls
Or you can download our podcast by going to:
http://encouragement.podhoster.com
Bringing you some of the very best in yesterday and today’s Gospel music.
SOUTHERN - COUNTRY - BLUEGRASS
Follow us on Twitter: Chip_and_Denny