Hi,
I was able to find something, but be careful and listen to the dialog boxes
before making any changes.

Press Windows +R, and type outlook / cleanviews and press enter.
 Down arrow to the reading paine and press enter.
Press insert + V and press enter.
 Down arrow to auto correct and check it only do this if you are having
problems, when selecting contacts to write to.
Read the dialog boxes as you arrow down, you might hear what you are looking
for..

Check these out , but read the dialog boxes as you arrow, I don't know if
any tabbing is require?.

Press Windo + R:

Type: outlook / save and press enter.
(Have to checkit or something)

OR,
 Type in,
Outlook/cleanview and press enter.

And see, if you can find something to correct your problem.

HTH,

                                Jorge