It's the "automatic notification of updates" checkbox , in the JAWS basic submenu or dialogue. Go down about three times from the beginning there, and you should find it. Check it with SPACEBAR. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard" <richard...@verizon.net>
To: "'Jaws Posting'" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: TuesdayJune 24, 2014 3:25 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws update notification:

Good morning group! I have lost my notification button in the Jaws basic
menu,  and I can't seem to get it back.

I am running Jaws 15.0923.

I have unloaded jaws and reinstalled it and it doesn't seem to fix the
problem.                I have even tried a Jaws repair.

Nothing seems to work.

Can anyone give me any suggestions?

In advance thank you for any help.

Warm regards: