Well, I do wish to thank all of you who offereed help. The situation has not
been fixed, but at least I have the prior version back on here. I guess I might
eventually figure out why it's not working.

I did check out the site for the Java, it was stating that "maybe" I was using
a browser  that is 32 bit, that is just not true. I did learn how to verify
this from that page though. I don't know if the July 8 KB2962872  has anything
to do with the Adobie not working right. I just am not knowledged enough to
know for sure. I really hesitate to remove IE 10, because I have gained some
better performances on some web pages, and this might sound weird, but for me,
MSE is more stable with IE 10.

I did not ever find IIE 10 listed in programs/features, I guess that is not
where it shows..
Someone on this list was kind enough to email me steps just where to find it,
that worked very well.

I'm no better off now than I was this morning with this issue. I know I
installed IE 10 64 bit which I dl from David's site on July 23, I am just not
sure if reverting back to IE 9 will help the Adobie, if I could know for sure
it would, then I will do it.

Trish