From: "john Justice" <john_just...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 4:20 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] OUTLOOK EXPRESS AND WINDOWS 7

With all due respect to Arianna and Simon, Outlook Express in any form does
not work with Windows 7.

Microsoft did some updating on their mail client so that Outlook Express is
no longer needed.  I'd appreciate confirmation from David or Rick but as far
as I know, that program was abandoned by Microsoft when Windows 7 was
developed.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE
PERSONAL E-MAIL: john_just...@verizon.net