Hi All,
As the subject indicates, I'm having a problem with controlling spam. I tried everything I can think of including having MS take a look at my computer to see if anything is wrong. I've been told that all appears to be fine, so why am I still being deluged with dozens of spam e-mails per day? I raised the UAC to 100 percent and not a dent was made. I was told the only choice I have is to block the senders. Well, I've already blocked so many addresses and when the gentleman from MS checked, he agreed. He said that I have over 700 addresses blocked and that was about two weeks ago. Please, please this is getting out of control and I don't know what else to try!! Is there someone out there who can come up with a solution? I'd be so grateful for any help I can get. I'm running JAWS 15 latest version with Windows 7. Thanks.
Jo