From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mario Brusco
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 8:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problem with games

I've recently installed some too to my Windows 7 PC but haven't gotten this
message about installing active x. what I did was to install the winkit
(game menu), then run each game as administrator. be aware that winkit and
the games should go into the program files/kitchensinc regardless if you
have a 32 or 64 bit Windows.
hth