From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Fred Adams
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 8:17 PM
To: jaws-users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Turning off check names feature

I am using W7, Outlook 2010 and latest jaws.Anytime I try to send a page or
link from the internet to myself or anyone jaws always says check names.  I
have turned off the automatic name checking in the options menu but this
didn't change anything.  If anyone could tell me how to turn off the check
names feature I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks much,