From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2014 11:48 AM
To: jul
Subject: [JAWS-Users] not recognized edit boxes

the school where I work, got a new webstream serbice for their sporting
events, and even though I can go through all the links on their homepage,
and all open to the correct page, when I go to the login page, and enter my
login info, and hit login, it comes back that "the user id or password are
invalid", and when a sighted friend, enters the same info, with jaws
activated, the same result pops up, but with jaws off, the login info goes
right through. what I'd like to know, is this a jaws problem, or possibly
the services format? when I entered my user name, my name sounded out, so it
was there. any ideas?