From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2014 5:15 PM
To: jaws-users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] can't connect to the internet

Hello:

Last night on my daughters computer, we were unable to access the internet.
When clicking the internet icon, it loads then kicks us back to the desk
top. This morning the issue is still happening.

I am running mse at the moment, then will run maylwarebytes, and I have done
a disk clean up so far.

My computer is connected to the internet but not hers. I clicked the trouble
shoot option and here was the error I received.

windows cannot automatically detect this networks proxy settings.Thoughts
for resolution?

Thanks.

"Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure,
loyalty and persistence." Colin Powell