Thanks Flor,
I'll save those notes on graphics, might come in handy.

                                Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Flor Lynch
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 8:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] clickable

Jorge,
It was only a suggestion towards a possible solution; don't worry about
it.     Quick Settings (Insert+v); Press TAB KEY once; Press G twice, to
bring up Graphics; and then press SPACEBAR to have ALL Graphics read
(including unlabelled graphics, which are assigned numeric values). Good as
JAWS may be, it may not be able to work optimally in all situations.