From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Richard Hamel
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 6:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Difficulty with e mailing JAWS

I have 15.0 and Win 7 and use WLM.

I am able to receive and reply to the JAWS e mails, but when I try to send a
new message, it seems not to go through.

I'll use the JAWS users address on my contacts list and I see a copy of the
message in my "sent" folder but never get a message or a copy in my "in
box".

I have tried sending messages through the JAWS "help" link from the web site
and I still do not see the message in my sent folder or in box.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Rich