I think Brian lee answered your questions and here was his response:
From:   JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> on behalf
of
Brian Lee <brianl...@charter.net>
Sent:   Friday, December 27, 2013 5:03 PM
To:     jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject:        Re: [JAWS-Users] E-mail messages going out in blue printing
instead of
        black

Setting color for new messages:

1.       Use Alt with F followed by Alt with T to go into options.

2.       Use down arrow key to the Mail options.

3.       Use Alt+F for Stationary and fonts.

4.       Click or use spacebar on Stationary and Fonts.

5.       When the Signatures and Stationary dialog appears tab to the first
font button and click it or use spacebar.  (.  It is for when you create new
messages).

6.       Tab to the list of colors and use arrow keys to make your choice.
You can also use down arrow until you find the More Colors choice and press
spacebar.  If you tab
through the resulting dialog box you will find values for red, green and
blue.  If you make note of these
values you can use the
same values for forwarding and replying to messages.

7.       Use the OK button out of dialog boxes.

Setting color for when forwarding or replying to messages

1.       Use Alt with F followed by Alt with T to go into options.

2.       Use down arrow key to the Mail options.

3.       Use Alt+F for Stationary and fonts.

4.       Tab to the "Pick a new color when replying or forwarding" checkbox
and if it is checked use spacebar to remove the checkmark.

5.       Use Alt+O to activate the dialog box for reply's and forwards.

6.       Tab to the list of colors and use the down arrow key to make your
choice.  You can also use down arrow key until the "more colors" button is
selected and press spacebar
if the color you want to use is not in the list.
By doing so you can check the RGB value for your choice to see how it
matches with the RGB value for new messages.

7.       Use the OK button to close all the open dialog boxes.

Take care.

Brian Lee

 "Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure,
loyalty and persistence." Colin Powell