                                                        From:
JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
David Goldfield
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 2:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Task Bar

The way to get to the taskbar that is built into windows is by pressing the
windows key along with the letter T.  From there, left and right arrow keys
will move across the various icons of the task bar.  JAWS users have an
additional hotkey, which is insert-f10, which gives you a list of all open
windows.  Up and down arrow keys move through the list.