If you're using JAWS16, read the "What's new" for how the language speech now works (or is supposed to).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mohib Anwar Rafel" <mohibra...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Language and its correct pronunciation?

How can I set jaws in such a manner as it could pronounce the word
automatically in different accent if it has got different language?

On 9/15/14, Flor Lynch <florl...@iol.ie> wrote:
Hi,

Do you know how to add JAWS dictionary entries normally? That'd be the
easiest way to do it. Press; JAWSKey+d; ctrl+shift+D (Default); Add the
American English pronunciation, fiancée; Tab to the Replace... edit
field and type in an approximate French pronunciation, Fee AwnSay. bear
in mind that different speech synthesizers will vary in how they
pronounce several of our words.