After reading these emails, I am having second thoughts about upgrading to Adobe XI. Can Adobe X convert PDF images to text?

Thanks

Michele

----- Original Message -----
From: randy tijerina <rtijeri...@satx.rr.com
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date sent: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 11:41:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Adobe XI

I hate this version also.
this came with the computer I got.  is there a more accessible
version? someone contact me off-list. i feel this is not jaws related.
I just had to chime in.
At 11:12 AM 9/8/2014, you wrote:
I just want to say first off, I hate this version!
This isn't a jaws related complaint, just Adobe!

I try to dl my bank statement and I opt to save as .txt all that
went o.k.  The problem came when to save it to..
I kept just getting to an online account or to Adobe something,
could not find my docs in the line up.
I really don't know how I managed it, but tab zillion times going
round and round in circles trying to find a browse button to at
least choose where I wanted it to save...
I managed like I said to do it, but holy cow, is it going to be this
maze trip every freakin' time?