From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 10:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] External Soundcard & Jaws

I did learn one small thing though from the house call Mike made, and it was
aboot the external card I have with the USB headset, which is common sense
to most but I'm done racking my brain and Mikes bill to me is in the mail
lol.

 "Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure,
loyalty and persistence." Colin Powell