From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Wocher
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problem with OCR

Hello all,
I am running JAWS 15 on a windows 8.1 laptop. Recently I installed the new
JAWS16 beta and for some reason the OCR did not install. So I tried
uninstalling and re-installing it a couple of times with no avail. The OCR
component would not install. I uninstalled it and went back to using JAWS 15
and to my surprise now the OCR component won't work on it either. When I did
the uninstall I made sure to not uninstall shared components. Everything
else works though. How can I get back the OCR in JAWS 15?

Thanks,
Greg Wocher

--
Follow me on Twitter @GWocher