From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Boyd
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 7:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [JAWS-Users] Amazon

Are you using the regular Amazon site or the other site which is
"Optimized for Screen Readers". On the regular site, Amazon has been
fooling around with the layout of the site, and it has ben causing a lot
of problems. You could probably check out easier through the Optimized
site, but the shopping experience leaves a lot to be desired.

Mike
blindb...@comcast.net