I tried this on a Weather Underground page and it worked!  Thank you!

Chris Murphy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2014 10:27 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws 16 reading web pages HTML code

Hi Roger & List Members,

I ran into this & pressing the F12 key did not help so, I opened Jaws Quick
Settings& played around with various settings.  This is what worked for me
on the website I was on at the time.
I navigated to: Heading & Frame Options
Frames show start & end, This I unchecked.

In-line Frames Show, This I turned off.

This worked for me that time & haven't had another chance to check & see if
it would work on a different website as of yet.  Give it a try & report back
with your results.  I don't have my Win7 computer available to me at the
moment so I can't check it myself.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.