From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kathy D'Avia
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 9:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Need phone number of the free help from Microsoft

Miriam and Mike,

Thank you for the phone number.  I will move it out of the inbox and put it
in the correct folder.

Miriam,

I lost my vision when I was fifty seven years old.  They tried to teach me
Braille but my finger tips couldn't feel it.  I don't think I am very techy.

My memory is getting old as I am.

Thanks both of you for your help.

Take care,
Kathy