From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Boyd
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2014 9:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] sleep mode

Hi Anna,

I was having this very same problem. I could not find anyway to keep my
computer from, what seemed like, Passing out on me when I left it unattended

for a short while. I had all of the Power Settings set to not let it do
this. Then, one day when speaking to Microsoft Accessiblity Support, I
thought to ask them about this problem. The technician took a look for me,
and although he did not tell me what he had done, he did say that there was
another place where the setting had to be changed. He did this, and my
computer has not done this since that time. So, my suggestion is to call
them at 800-936-5900, and explain to them what is happening.

hth,
Mike
blindb...@comcast.net