Yes, here also.

Arianna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Overactive menu bar and Jaws

It is checked

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 2:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi,

When y'all are in Windows Explorer, IE, Firefox Or, anywhere else have you
checked the View Menu / Toolbars to see what is checked or unchecked?  If,
Lock the Toolbars, is unchecked press enter on it to check it & see if that
helps any.  HTH

A very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.

----- Original Message ----- From: Lenny McHugh